Reply to this topicStart new topic
> non BABY SR3 hardcover?
Lucyfersam
post Sep 24 2003, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,137

I've recently come across a few online stores that have a SR3 hardcover printed by Fanpro, this year. I hadn't heard of a new hardcover printing, and have been to suspicious to order one. Does anyone know anything about this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
winterhawk11
post Sep 24 2003, 10:49 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 864

I haven't heard anything about any SR3 hardcover produced by FanPro, and I'm pretty up-to-date on what they've published. I'd be very leery of ordering such a thing--the only hardcover SR3 that was produced AFAIK was the BABY.

+Quote Post
Synner
post Sep 24 2003, 10:59 PM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 185

Rob Boyle mentioned this in a conversation recently. Apparently several online stores, most notably one of the Amazons, has screwed the pooch and got their information wrong. There might be others. As of last weekend there was no SR3 hardcovers printed by FanPro this year (at least that's what Rob replied to somebody who asked the same thing during the RatCon SR Q&A session).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:38 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.