> w00t!, Official Retail Shipping Date
Veggiesama
post Oct 8 2005, 03:05 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,688

From shadowrunrpg.com:

"Shadowrun, Fourth Edition is shipping to distributors for a Monday, October 10th arrival; from there it will ship to retail stores, and should be in stores by the end of next week. Give your local game store a call and ask them to put a copy aside for you — the first print run is going to go quickly. "
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Prosper
post Oct 8 2005, 03:11 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 7,799

Think the second print run will be here in time for Christmas?

+Quote Post
Gothic Rose
post Oct 8 2005, 03:13 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,803

IIRC, it's already being printed. Because the First Run has already sold out.

+Quote Post
Solstice
post Oct 8 2005, 05:22 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,960

They just keep danglin the carrot...

Who wants the first print anyway. Just wait for the (hopefully) errated print.

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Oct 8 2005, 05:31 AM
Post #5

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

mmmm.... carrroooottss.... mmmm

+Quote Post
Bull
post Oct 8 2005, 05:41 AM
Post #6

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Member No.: 50

I'm not really certain of how FanPro will be handling reprints, but if you're looking to pick the book up, I wouldn't wait for a reprint. If nothing else, many places won't restock the book if they don't sell the copies they already have. And they're not likely to order the 2nd printing based on the merits of it being a 2nd print, since it's got the same stock number and all. They really can't order a 2nd printing, so far as I know... If you do order one down the road, you just need to hope that wherever you're ordering from has sold through the first print already.

And Solstice? You're not the only one that's been doing this, but I'm gonna comment on it anyways... Let's stop with the thread-crapping. Thread-crapping being where you either add comments to your post or make an entire post that has nothing to do with the current thread, and who's only purpose is to put down or flame the current topic. I don't care whether it's in regards to SR4, SR1, or anything else, but this sorta thing needs to stop.

I'm gonna make a general announcement to this effect, I think...

Bull

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Oct 8 2005, 05:49 AM
Post #7

Uncle Fisty

does "mmm.... carrrottss" count as that, or does that properly reflect interest in the topic at hand?

Seriosuly though, I don't care about errata updates being in the book or not. I've got pages of stuff to look up online on SR3 currently. Who cares if it's a different edition, I want the book.

+Quote Post
Bull
post Oct 8 2005, 06:00 AM
Post #8

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
does "mmm.... carrrottss" count as that, or does that properly reflect interest in the topic at hand?

Nahh, that's just being a little silly, which is fine. You're not flaming, just being goofy.

Bull

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Oct 8 2005, 06:01 AM
Post #9

Uncle Fisty

hey! I was serious! I love carrots! (we'll see about 4th edition once I get it, but I have high hopes)

+Quote Post
Veggiesama
post Oct 8 2005, 06:11 AM
Post #10

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,688

Bah, who cares about waiting for a second print to get the errata? I'll take my chances and bring a ballpoint pen, thank you very much.

+Quote Post
Gothic Rose
post Oct 8 2005, 06:22 AM
Post #11

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,803

Or, if you really care about looks, and you have the errata'd pdf, just print the errata'd page, cut out the little bit that's changed, and -carefully- apply a minute amount of paperglue, then gently put it over the errata'd part. Let it dry thoroughly, and you're set.

+Quote Post
Bull
post Oct 8 2005, 06:46 AM
Post #12

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

QUOTE (Bull)
And Solstice? You're not the only one that's been doing this, but I'm gonna comment on it anyways... Let's stop with the thread-crapping. Thread-crapping being where you either add comments to your post or make an entire post that has nothing to do with the current thread, and who's only purpose is to put down or flame the current topic. I don't care whether it's in regards to SR4, SR1, or anything else, but this sorta thing needs to stop.

I'm gonna make a general announcement to this effect, I think...

Bull

I need to toss off a quick apology here to Solstice. The monitors here at work are crap, so they're really dim. I didn't realize the last line in your post was a part of your .sig (The "Catsnightmare" part shows up as black against black for me, so is invisible). I had been meaning to post a bit about thread crapping for a couple days now and just hadn't had the chance, so the point still stands.

Again, my apologies.

Bull

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:16 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.