Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Improving Attributes, with karma and augmentation
6thDragon
post Oct 17 2005, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,605

When you improve an attribute with karma do you pay for the augmented rating or the unaugmented rating if you have augmentation. The book says "The cost for improving a natural attribute rating is the new rating x3." So if you have a strength of 5 and a muscle augmention:1 for 5 (6). If you raise it, do you pay 18 (6x3) or 21 (7x3)? I know in SR3 bioware improved your natural attribute. Would I be right to assume that concept went out the window with SR4?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Oct 17 2005, 04:51 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,813

if it says natural rating, then it means natural rating, i would presume.

unless of course you're talking about the adept power, at which point you're screwed. :S
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:25 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.