IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any Darwin gamers here?, Darwin, Australia that is....
Aza
post Nov 17 2005, 09:49 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,930

As my main gaming group tends to be a little hit and miss (we havent played in about 4 weeks now due to conflicting schedules :P) im looking for a second gaming group. I'm keen to get into SR4, but happy to continue SR3 or even other pencil and paper games.

So if you have a group with a spare slot in the darwin area let me know, I'm keen to get some more gaming in :)

Also if anyone knows of some good RPG discussion boards/sites for australians that aussie game groups might visit could they let me know?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Nov 17 2005, 10:32 PM
Post #2

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

There are Australians on the board, though it doesn't seem like as many as a few years ago.

Anyway, this should probably be in the GM/Player Registry.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:37 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.