Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cardboard counters, looking for cardboard counters
Blastin
post Nov 25 2005, 12:59 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,998

Anyone know where I can get good card/paper counters for use in the game. I'm looking for counters to represent PC's and NPC's for use in combat. I have looked around a bit and can only find superhero stuff or packs that contain lots of stuff I wouldn't need with a few that might work.
Can anyone help me out?
Blastin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Nov 25 2005, 01:11 AM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,935

They used to have some cardboard markers in the old DMZ boxed set; you can find a scan of one of the pages here.

+Quote Post
AJCarrington
post Nov 27 2005, 04:11 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Validating
Member No.: 7,628

Not exactly what you're looking for, but Creature Collection III from Fiery Dragon probably is as good a start as one will find at present.

Some of there other Counter Collections might serve to represent other entities in the Awakened World.

AJC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:40 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.