Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Georgia, USA, any info?
Tyrae
post Sep 30 2003, 11:34 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,532

Is there any information about Georgia (Atlanta) in any of the Shadowrun books?

I kinda want to run a game in an area that i'm more familiar with, so I was thinking either Atlanta or Chicago.

What other details might I find on Chicago besides it was hit with nukes and bug spirits infested the city?

Thanks...
Tyrae ~ Fallen Child of Magdalen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Abstruse
post Sep 30 2003, 11:44 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 4,488

Bug City - everything you want to know about Chicago in the 6th World.
Target: UCAS - Update of what's going on in Chicago in this book I believe. Possibly also has a bit about Atlanta, but I'm not sure.
Shadows of North America - Little bit of Atlanta info, if nothing else just because it's the capital of the CAS.

I think (but not sure) that the old Neo-A's Guide to North America covered Atlanta, but I'm not sure...

And damnit to hell, COVER HOUSTON SOMETIME FANPRO!!!! Forth largest city in the country and all we get is a damn cursory mention in the Missions book..

The Abstruse One

+Quote Post
MachineProphet
post Oct 1 2003, 12:12 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 4,829

I think (but not sure) that the old Neo-A's Guide to North America covered Atlanta, but I'm not sure...

It did.

+Quote Post
Siege
post Oct 1 2003, 01:10 AM
Post #4

Dragon

Member No.: 3,916

You're welcome to alter any of the Atlanta info you'd care to -- it wasn't a particularly thorough write-up.

Highlights -- APD is still a city function.

The Dome is in the middle of the barren-esque sprawl with pit fights, gangs and experimental cyber.

That's about it.

-Siege

+Quote Post
Userlimit
post Oct 1 2003, 01:18 AM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 4,984

Also isnt Atlanta where the headquarters of the Atlantean Foundation is?

+Quote Post
KosherPickle
post Oct 1 2003, 01:35 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,921

QUOTE (Abstruse)
Target: UCAS - Update of what's going on in Chicago in this book I believe.  Possibly also has a bit about Atlanta, but I'm not sure.

I can guarantee you that Target:UCAS has nothing about Atlanta in it, not least because Atlanta isn't in the UCAS. :)

+Quote Post
danbot37
post Oct 1 2003, 02:42 AM
Post #7

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,137

You can try here, I picked this up off another thread on the board from somewhere else (thank you, whoever posted it). Its been a great help, and can give ya some ideaas about Atlanta, since you can search the entire sr timeline by city/state.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:51 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.