Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any GMs/Players in Massachusetts?
Crystalmonkey
post Jan 5 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,118

Hi, I'm just wondering if there is any who plays in the Boston area, trying to find a 4th edition group to play with.

Thanks,
Paul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sandman2050
post Jan 22 2006, 06:25 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 6,060

I live in Portsmouth, NH. Looking for a group as well. Maybe we can find a common place to meet?

+Quote Post
kryton
post Jan 22 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,874

If you don't mind driving into Boston your always welcome to join my game. I'm running a low level campaign right now that's using 4th edition rules but takes place in the System Failure timeline. So players are right in the middle of all the fireworks as they happen. Build points are only 225 but I'm going to give out high karma awards to help build characters. Message me if your interested and we can talk further. I'd post my email address but those nasty spiders are always lurking. (My ex-found me some how a few months back via email. So I'm weary about posting my email address.)

Charlestown Massachusettes, right off of 93S
I live 100 yards from the Bunker Hill Monument. Free parking provided in back of building. There's always room.

Cheers,

BG

+Quote Post
Crystalmonkey
post Jan 22 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 8,118

325 I think.

+Quote Post
Jame J
post Mar 23 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,401

I'd be interested. Of course, I have 4th Ed., have never played before and am in another, monthly, group playing another game (Traveller), but I'd like to try it if you meet on Sundays.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:19 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.