Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Play SR4 Missions, For public SR4 Missions Games
the_dunner
post Jan 21 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,522

Hey folks, I'm scheduling my February GMing at the moment for the new SR4 Missions campaign. Full information on the campaign is on the srrpg.com web site and a guide to 'running in Denver will be in the January issue of Commando Quarterly on the commandohq.com web site REAL SOON NOW. ™

With that in mind, here's what I've got slated at the moment:

On Saturday, February 4th, at Noon, I'll be running:
SRM02-01 Parliament of Thieves
A simple smuggling job. Get the goods from the Koshari. Deliver it to the Mafia. Avoid the Yakuza, the Triads, the UCAS border patrol, and the Zone Defense Force. Just another day in the Front Range Free Zone.

At:
Warzone Matrix
4704 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216) 433-1316

The weekend of 2/11, I will be in Lansing, Michigan, GMing for C.A.R.P.. More information is available on their Warhorn site.

On Saturday, February 25th at BashCon XXI I'll be running:
10AM: SRM02-01 Parliament of Thieves (See Blurb Above)
2PM: SRM02-02 Best Served Cold
Revenge, corporate interference and dealings with the mafia, it's all part of the day to day life of shadowrunners. When a high-ranking executive gets involuntarily extracted though, it's time for a team of deniable assets to bring him back.
6PM: SRM02-01 Parliament of Thieves (See Blurb Above)

The weekend of 2/24-6, another GM will be at MegaCon. He'll be running both SRM02-01 and SRM02-02, but I'm not sure about dates and times. (Check with the convention. If I hear specifics back, I'll update this posting.)

Please, if you're running a public SR4 Missions game, post it in this thread.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadowrunner13
post Jan 26 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 163

Being Ontario's newest Commando, I will be running SR Missions for SR4 over the course of this year. Starting with:

On Sunday, February 19th, at 3PM, I'll be running:
A simple smuggling job. Get the goods from the Koshari. Deliver it to the Mafia. Avoid the Yakuza, the Triads, the UCAS border patrol, and the Zone Defense Force. Just another day in the Front Range Free Zone.

At:
Pandemonium Convention 23
Delta Toronto East Hotel
2035 Kennedy Road
Toronto, ON M1T3G2

Hope to see you there. :)

SR13

+Quote Post
DigitalMage
post Jan 30 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 340

I will be running SRM02_01 Parliament of Thieves at Conception UK on Friday 3rd of February.

Location: Naish Holiday Village in Highcliffe, Christchurch, near Bournemouth, UK.
When: Slot 7 Friday 2pm
How to get involved: Sign up quickly on the sign up sheet

+Quote Post
Shadowrunner13
post Feb 17 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 163

On Sunday, March 26th, at 1PM, I'll be running:
SRM02-02 Best Served Cold
Revenge, corporate interference and dealings with the mafia, it's all part of the day to day life of shadowrunners. When a high-ranking executive gets involuntarily extracted though, it's time for a team of deniable assets to bring him back.

At:
Worlds Collide
80 Simcoe Street N
Oshawa, ON
L1G4S2

Come out and shape the shadows of Denver!

SR13

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Feb 21 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

On Saturday, March 4th, at Noon, I'll be running:

At:
Warzone Matrix
4704 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216) 433-1316

On Saturday 3/11, I will be in Oberlin, Ohio, at OberCon.

I expect to be running Parliament of Thieves in the afternoon slot and Best Served Cold in the evening slot.

+Quote Post
Horsemen
post Mar 7 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #6

Target

Member No.: 8,245

On Saturday, March 25th, at Noon, I'll be running:

At:
The Sentry Box
1835 10th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB Canada

+Quote Post
Horsemen
post Mar 24 2006, 03:20 AM
Post #7

Target

On Saturday, April 8th, I'll be running:

At:
The Sentry Box
1835 10th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB Canada

The actual Mission scenario will be run starting at noon but I will be there at 10:30am to answer any questions or assist in character generation.

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Apr 5 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #8

Shooting Target

On Saturday, 4/22 at noon, I'll be running
SRM02-03: The Grab
The shadows can be a dirty place to make a living, but a runner's got to make end's meet somehow. When opportunity calls, you answer. But when answering that call involves extracting an eleven-year-old girl as part of an elaborate and bizarre extortion scheme, the shadows can get much dirtier... and some stains can never be washed out.

That'll be at:
Warzone Matrix
4704 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216) 433-1316

This is part of theCleveland Gamer's Game Day. That's a totally free event, running from Noon to Midnight. I'll also be running SRM02-01 and SRM02-02 later in the day. Hit the Game Day web site to sign up!

+Quote Post
Horsemen
post Apr 9 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #9

Target

On Saturday, April 22nd, I'll be running:

SRM02-03: The Grab
The shadows can be a dirty place to make a living, but a runner's got to make end's meet somehow. When opportunity calls, you answer. But when answering that call involves extracting an eleven-year-old girl as part of an elaborate and bizarre extortion scheme, the shadows can get much dirtier... and some stains can never be washed out.

At:
The Sentry Box
1835 10th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB Canada

The actual Mission scenario will be run starting at noon but I will be there at 10:30am to answer any questions or assist in character generation.

+Quote Post
Horsemen
post Apr 24 2006, 04:05 AM
Post #10

Target

On Saturday, May 27th, I'll be running:

SRM02-04 Thrash the Body Electric
The fewer strings attached to a job, the better. At least that's what you've been telling yourself. Now you'll find out if having the power in your hands will be everything you expected, or just a shortcut to electrocution.

At:
The Sentry Box
1835 10th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB Canada

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Apr 28 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #11

Shooting Target

Saturday 5/20 at Noon

SRM02-04 Thrash the Body Electric
The fewer strings attached to a job, the better. At least that's what you've been telling yourself. Now you'll find out if having the power in your hands will be everything you expected, or just a shortcut to electrocution.

That'll be at:
Warzone Matrix
4704 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216) 433-1316

I actually won't be running this one -- the author, will instead by the GM.

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post May 3 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #12

Shooting Target

Saturday, 5/27 I'll be at MARCON, in Columbus Ohio.

I'll be running:

Noon: Parliament of Thieves
5 PM : Thrash the Body Electric

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post May 20 2006, 05:18 PM
Post #13

Shooting Target

Saturday 6/17 at Noon

SRM02-05 Through a Rose Colored Display Link
When a ranking hacker of the Mob becomes prime suspect in a crime he didn't commit (this time), putting heat on the business, you are called in to deliver some family justice against those who framed him.

That'll be at:
Warzone Matrix
4704 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216) 433-1316

+Quote Post
Horsemen
post May 30 2006, 09:11 PM
Post #14

Target

On Saturday, June 24th, I'll be running:

SRM02-05 Through a Rose Colored Display Link
When a ranking hacker of the Mob becomes prime suspect in a crime he didn't commit (this time), putting heat on the business, you are called in to deliver some family justice against those who framed him.

At:
The Sentry Box
1835 10th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB Canada

+Quote Post
Horsemen
post Jul 10 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #15

Target

On Saturday, July 22nd, I'll be running:

SRM02-06 The Flip Side
When the choice comes down to your reputation or your life, most runners choose to keep breathing. Now a team is needed to find out why a smuggler cut his losses and ran at the first sign of heat.

At:
The Sentry Box
1835 10th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB Canada

+Quote Post
Horsemen
post Aug 7 2006, 06:39 AM
Post #16

Target

On Saturday, August 12th, I'll be running:

SRM02-07 An Ounce of Prevention
So that local street doc has just saved your sorry hoop again. You know you they're strapped for more than cash. So when the doc needs a line on some meds...well, here's your chance to "pay it forward."

At:
The Sentry Box
1835 10th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB Canada

The actual Mission scenario will start at 11:30am but I will be there at 10:30am to answer any questions or assist in character generation.

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Aug 15 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #17

Shooting Target

On Saturday September 9th, DROW Game Day will be featuring:

This will be held at:

River City Hobbies
504 Cass St.
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608)782-5540

Looks like you'll need to give them a call or drop them an e-mail (listed on the web site above) to verify the start time.

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Aug 15 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #18

Shooting Target

On Friday 9/1/06, The Interzone will be featuring:

SRM02-01 Parliament of Thieves at

Pegasus Games
6640 Odana Road
Madison, WI 53719
Phone: (608) 833-4263

This will run from 6PM-10PM. The GM would like to make this a recurring event, but that's dependent upon player turn out. :)

+Quote Post
Short Pint
post Aug 18 2006, 12:43 AM
Post #19

Target

Member No.: 9,153

Greetings,

First, thank you very much to the FanPro guys at GenCon for running the Shadowrun Missions games. Although I was able to play in only two (including the Interactive), I had a blast.

Second, myself and my friend Larry (Victor) would love to play in more games. However, being that we're in the Boston area, we haven't found anyone who will run SR Missions in this area.

I would love it there were a way to go through the rest of the SR Missions. Heck, we'd probably be able to travel through most of New England and New York to attend a willing GM's game. Once I play through them, I'd even be willing to run them in the Boston area for other willing shadowrunners as part of the SRM campaign.

Any takers?
Derek/Short Pint

+Quote Post
matblack
post Aug 18 2006, 04:48 AM
Post #20

Target

Member No.: 9,155

QUOTE (the_dunner @ Aug 15 2006, 07:13 AM)
On Saturday September 9th, DROW Game Day will be featuring:

This will be held at:

River City Hobbies
504 Cass St.
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608)782-5540

Looks like you'll need to give them a call or drop them an e-mail (listed on the web site above) to verify the start time.

actually, the slot will run 9:30am to 1:30pm. (sorry i forgot to give you the times, john!)

this will be the first SRM event that our monthly game day group is offering, and we are looking forward to more! (in the past, we have offered Living Greyhawk events pretty much exclusively, but are adding some new campaigns to help broaden our player base)

if you want more info on our game days, you can visit our online group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/drow-rpga ... this is the site that announces what we are offering at our various game days, as well as allowing members to sign up for tables before the game day itself.

so if you're near the la crosse area, stop over to the site and sign up to play some SRM!!!

-matblack

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Aug 19 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #21

Shooting Target

I'll be at Conclave 31 on Saturday 10/7 it's going to be held at:

Crowne Plaza Detroit Metro Airport
8000 Merriman Road
Romulus, MI
(734) 729-2600

I'll be running:
10AM: SRM02-01 Parliament of Thieves

2PM: SRM02-09 Tunnel Vision
"Thousands of tunnels in a forgotten sewer system. Seven lost explorers. One survivor."

I'll look forward to seeing folks there!

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Aug 19 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #22

Shooting Target

I finally got around to entering 2003 or so, and created a google calendar:

Missions Calendar

I've posted all of the upcoming events from here, and I'll continue to keep it updated.

If anyone has future events to add, please drop me a line at shadowrunmissions@gmail.com

Thanks!

+Quote Post
Adept_Damo
post Aug 20 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #23

Target

Member No.: 9,092

You can feel free to delete this post after you read it. I just wanted to say I don't particularly like the way that google calender is set up and I think that the information is more easily accessuible in forum post form. I hope that we're not switching from one to the other, and hoping that it is more a a rudundancy thing and that the info will be posted in both manners. I'm just posting cause I noticed the august 26 running at warzone matrix isn't in forum post form.

+Quote Post
Lost Demiurge
post Aug 20 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #24

Target

Member No.: 8,728

On Saturday, September 9, 2006 I'll be running SRM-02, "Best Served Cold" at

Bookery Fantasy

13 West Main Street
Fairborn OH 45324
(937) 879-3940
(937) 879-9327 fax

(http://www.bookeryfantasy.com)

So, if you're around Dayton and looking to run through this mission, come on down... We're hoping to make this a monthly game, going through each mission in turn.

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Aug 20 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #25

Shooting Target

QUOTE (Adept_Damo)
I hope that we're not switching from one to the other, and hoping that it is more a a rudundancy thing and that the info will be posted in both manners.

For the time being, I do plan to keep the information in both places. As a heads up on the google site, try clicking the link that says "Agenda" on the top right corner. I found that view to be a lot more effective, but I don't see a good way to link directly to that format.

As far as the 8/26 game at Warzone goes -- I hadn't posted it here yet mostly 'cuz I'm not sure what adventure I'll be running yet. ;)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:11 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.