Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Combat Scratch Pad
ismodred
post Feb 26 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,176

I found myself writing out npc's while preparing for custom adventures. after a few sessions a format developed that allowed for quick referencing during game (i hate slowing down the game, as can be seen in my Character Sheets & Dossier i try to make things easy to find and keep the action going)

I came up with a Combat Scratch Pad. It is not designed for full fledged NPC's such as the hive queen, super shaman etc... but for hirelings, grunts, soldiers and other cannon fodder you throw at your team.

So here it is if you have similar issues keeping track of baddies.

Combat Reference Pad

in conjuction i also made an quick SR3 to SR4 NPC Converter to be used with SR3 Official Release Adventures.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ruvidan
post Feb 27 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 8,148

QUOTE (ismodred)
I found myself writing out npc's while preparing for custom adventures. after a few sessions a format developed that allowed for quick referencing during game (i hate slowing down the game, as can be seen in my Character Sheets & Dossier i try to make things easy to find and keep the action going)

I came up with a Combat Scratch Pad. It is not designed for full fledged NPC's such as the hive queen, super shaman etc... but for hirelings, grunts, soldiers and other cannon fodder you throw at your team.

So here it is if you have similar issues keeping track of baddies.

Combat Reference Pad

in conjuction i also made an quick SR3 to SR4 NPC Converter to be used with SR3 Official Release Adventures.

Very cool my friend. I've needed something like this for my campaign..thanks bro.

+Quote Post
AJCarrington
post Feb 28 2006, 03:39 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Validating
Member No.: 7,628

Excellent work - your efforts are greatly appreciated!!

AJC

+Quote Post
Hypatia
post Mar 14 2006, 06:07 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 8,376

Thanks, you have just saved me loads of time.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:45 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.