Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IC: Yom Kippur
RangerJoe
post Oct 6 2003, 04:14 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,897

>>>>>For all of the Johnsons, fixers, friends, buddies, chummers, elementals, dragons, and other assorted metas I have sinned against during the past year, I hope they can find it in their collective hearts to forgive me. For as it is written, for sins against metahumans, the day of atonement only atones once atonement has been made between the metas. For sins against Megacorps, though, the day of atonement only atones once that RX-7 prototype I stole last week is returned unscathed.

---Ragin' Rabbi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hot Wheels
post Oct 14 2003, 04:02 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,470

I think if you confessed to a catholic priest, you might gain a wider range of forgiveness from those you've offended-and who let you live through it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:36 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.