Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NPC registry?
Fu-Man Chu
post Oct 8 2003, 02:00 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,667

I was wondering if there was located anywhere on these boards an NPC roster of various other templates. In essence, a "Fixer's black book" where different characters are listed and available for a GM. For instance, if my group realizes they need to hire a Rigger and call up their fixer, I can just go to it and pick out a Rigger that someone else has already created instead of just think fast and come up with a name and some stats.

If there isn't, would there be some place where this could be set up? Where we can all post NPC's and PC's we've created through the years so that other GM's can use them as resources in their own games?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Large Mike
post Oct 8 2003, 02:37 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 2,062

There are alot of NPCs floating around the various sites on the Dumpshock Matrix. Blackjack's and the Archive in particular. They havn't been updated in forever, but expect a change on that front.

+Quote Post
BitBasher
post Oct 8 2003, 02:42 AM
Post #3

Traumatizing players since 1992

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 220

Actually I was in the process of coding an .asp based SQL server for contacts and NPC''s... but stalled and never finished it :P Changed jobs and my site and server never got a new kickstart.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Oct 8 2003, 02:43 AM
Post #4

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

I've been scheming up plans for a pretty large character net.book, but I'm waiting for MJLBB to be released before deciding on a final approach for it; I'm not interested in rehashing the same ground FanPro may cover.

+Quote Post
DR.PaiN
post Oct 8 2003, 08:19 AM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 620

There is actually. DV8's site.

http://www.wiredreflexes.com

The character database is awesome.

+Quote Post
DV8
post Oct 8 2003, 02:30 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 116

Thanks for the props, PaiN. :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:44 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.