Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hermetic seals.
emo samurai
post Apr 2 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #1

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,019

I read on Ancient History's Page that if you get a hermetic seal on you, which, in reality, is just a ward attached to a tattoo, you can't astrally project out of it without first breaking through the ward. But the thing is, if you make a ward, you can allow whoever you want through it. What keeps you from doing this with hermetic seals? And could a person make a hermetic seal on himself and astrally project that way?

I'm sure that, under the new rules, this will be possible; magic seems to be getting more and more powerful and versatile, so I see no problem with this; thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:09 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.