Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadowrun books
Hocus Pocus
post Apr 3 2006, 05:38 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
From: In a hot tub, with lots of bubbles and champagne waiting for you.
Member No.: 1,972

so i gots the latest 3 serios from keneson. i have'n't read novels in quite some time new ones. gots me in the mook and am thinkin gof buing new sourcebooks.. What ya'll think of the seris by kenneson? bought it a few days ago and am almost done with it. So far so good

but kansas city, man everoune know s it's the best city in da union. Kc kansas that is. And what of my place of birht. lawrence kansas. With haskel indian nation one of the main colleges of indian peeps. Good breath there for their fair. lawrence rue;s

sory if a little slopong, am kinda drunk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SL James
post Apr 3 2006, 07:20 AM
Post #2

Shadowrun Setting Nerd

Group: Banned
From: Pissing on pedestrians from my electronic ivory tower.
Member No.: 7,473

The hell you say.

+Quote Post
Dranem
post Apr 3 2006, 07:26 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 7,975

I think we should set up a GAPD group (Gamers Against Posting Drunks)
Dude, go take a nappy, and edit your post when you're sober. ;)

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Apr 3 2006, 07:34 AM
Post #4

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

I always wonder why people turn on their computer and post in forums when they're drunk - I usually have better things to do. :D

+Quote Post
Dranem
post Apr 3 2006, 07:43 AM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 7,975

I've never been able to fathom it either Grinder.. I have a buddy down in OKC who regularly gets sloshed while RPing in the Star Wars RPG.... If you feel you have to appologize cause you're boozed up and your poses/posts come out skewed, then it's time to walk away from the keyboard and maybe go dancing, at least then you have an excuse for behaving like a fool. ;)

I can remember maybe 3 times where I have consumed booze while at the keyboard, and that was a LONG time ago, when I was in my late teens. I found it frustrating not being able to type and gave it up as a novelty attempt at stupidity.

+Quote Post
SL James
post Apr 3 2006, 07:51 AM
Post #6

Shadowrun Setting Nerd

hahaha

There was a guy on SL (old-timer, since almost the beginning) who used to come into chat (this is post-96 Java client SL) and post drunk. Ah, those were good times. But the best altered-state moment ever was when in an OOC page the player came in and post that he (not his character) "turns into a giant purple bat and flies away."

God... Good times. Good times.

+Quote Post
Hocus Pocus
post Apr 4 2006, 04:35 AM
Post #7

Moving Target

From: In a hot tub, with lots of bubbles and champagne waiting for you.
Member No.: 1,972

ah but the inflated sense of self esteem is so worth it!!! inquiring minds want to know why i drink and type sometimes? ah but you old timers would know :P suffice it to say check out my sig that opens the door into the world of your friendly neighborhood Hocus Pocus!! *gracefully bows to the awe inspired whispers of everyone on the forum*

i finished the series. It was a decent one, good enough for me to jump for joy at a return of the novels, not enough for me to really remember it shining out in any particular way. But it appears the girl was from KCK! woot! and not KCM *spits* so i'll remember that particuar tidbit.

man i do wonder, what has happend to lawrence, kansas? haskel indian nation is one of the premier colleges...hmmmm one would think they' mount an offensive there and not just give it up.

+Quote Post
SL James
post Apr 4 2006, 04:40 AM
Post #8

Shadowrun Setting Nerd

Oh, I understand perfectly well about drunk posting.

+Quote Post
eidolon
post Apr 4 2006, 05:41 AM
Post #9

ghostrider

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,333

QUOTE (SL James @ Apr 3 2006, 02:20 AM)
The hell you say.

:D :rotfl: :rollin:

Thanks for my first real laugh of the day. Now I'll read the first post again and see if I really have anything to contribute...

begin edit:

Nope. Nothing to add really. I like Kenson's stuff.

I've decided that posting drunk rules, and I'm going to try and join in. Opening second Killian's now.

I vote that we start GTLPD. (Gamers that love posting drunk.) Sure, you can't say it, like you can "gapped", but dammit, in a few more beers you won't care. :D

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:02 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.