Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Runs on the Fly, From the GM Screen companion booklet
Dashifen
post Apr 3 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

Hi all. When Mr. Johnson's Little Black Book came out, there were rules and tables for generating runs on the fly for those weeks when you just didn't have enough time to really prepare for the game. With the release of the GM Screen and companion booklet (entitled Contacts and Adventures), there are SR4 versions of these rules. Since the rules involve only simply dice rolling to see what happens during the run, I whipped together a simply online page which does that dice rolling for you.

The SR4 version can be found here while, for those interested, the SR3 version is here. Since these results contain no actual statistics, rules, locations, etc. either version of the generator can be used for either edition.

Just because we all need a kick in the pants to get the creative juices flowing, hopefully this tool will be valuable to someone :)

Enjoy!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Platinum
post Apr 7 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,115

What's the difference between 4 and 3?

+Quote Post
mintcar
post Apr 7 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #3

Karma Police

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,505

I bookmarked this so that I can check it now and then for some inspiration :) , thanks. Your site is neat.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:08 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.