IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone come across this before?, and not met the wrong end of a Hellfire.
blakkie
post Apr 8 2006, 02:30 AM
Post #1

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,263

I was looking up some stuff for a Castles & Crusades character background and I punched in Metsada on Google and this popped up. www.metsada.com I can't see Mossad getting into the private detective business. Right? I did a quick whois and the domain is registered in, if I read it correctly, Mexico.

So I assume this is some sort of Jewish oriented private security business/investigation operating in the US, Isreal, Latin America, and perhaps elsewhere. Notice the services offered point listed as "Theft, Fraud, Falsification" is not clear whether they work to prevent those or just do them. :) Or maybe they are actually Mexican based and orientated and using the "Isreal has nasty spies" mystique to as a marketing strategy?

Any thoughts?

P.S. The scary eye patch guy is the author of the quote underneath the picture, and he's been dead over 20 years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Dayan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Apr 8 2006, 03:28 AM
Post #2

Manus Celer Dei

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 3,802

Looks like that netblock's in the US, though the contact info is indeed in Mexico. When I get some time I can try to narrow it down to city-level.

Running CPanel, a shared-hosting setup. Must not be too large.

Edit: and having actually gone to the site now, I guess I could have told that from the entry page.

Edit2: server's in Indianapolis, 46214, but almost certainly doesn't belong to the web site operators.

~J
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:10 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.