Reply to this topicStart new topic
> First time running the running the shadows, Newbie GM looking for advice
frogboy7
post Apr 8 2006, 04:23 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,437

I just picked up SR4 and by default I've been "volunteered" to be the GM. I've selected the setting (Seattle of coarse), made up over a dozen NPCs and a few villians, selected a run (Mission Briefing from the SR website), and have a rough idea of an over all campaign plot in mind. But, I don't know the rules that well (I'm clueless as to how to use the hacking rules). I'm supposed to run next Friday and I think I need help. So please, enlighten me :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadowmeet
post Apr 8 2006, 04:34 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,909

Just read the rules as much as you can, browse these forums, and check out this site: Shadowrun Resources Aarons got some great stuff on there. I love the Hacker cards and cheat sheets. They are now a main resource for me and my group.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:06 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.