Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paper Minis
Liminaut
post Apr 8 2006, 06:44 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,243

Does anybody know where I can get good shadowrun / cyberpunk paper minis?

Steve Jackson "Cardboard Heroes" does superhero and modern. but not much future / punk.

Thanks a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ankle Biter
post Apr 8 2006, 03:52 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,353

QUOTE (Liminaut)
Does anybody know where I can get good shadowrun / cyberpunk paper minis?

Steve Jackson "Cardboard Heroes" does superhero and modern. but not much future / punk.

Thanks a lot.

A photocopier and a pair of scissors?

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Apr 8 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,522

I'm aware of two options that I thought were pretty good:

Microtactix Printable Stand ups They've got a nice line of modern/urban characters. Poke around RPG Now a little more while you're looking at this. I seem to remember a similar line of very 'punk looking figures, but I don't see them right now.

Sparks from S. John Ross -- This is a fairly comprehensive line of Fonts that are all character sketches. None of these sets particularly scream Shadowrun, but there are a few figures I like in a couple of different sets.

Plan B is to track down a copy of DMZ or the 1st or 2nd edition GM screen -- both of those included cardboard stand ups.

HTH!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:51 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.