> Matrix addiction in RL...
nick012000
post Apr 14 2006, 12:55 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,398

http://www.news.qut.edu.au/cgi-bin/WebObje...ewsEventID=8162

Hmm... I would think that things would only get worse by 2070...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nezumi
post Apr 14 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #2

Incertum est quo loco te mors expectet;

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,760

As an aside, is there any reason why this (and really, any RL news) is in the SR4 section instead of the SR section? Is it somehow relevant to SR4 and *NOT* to all of Shadowrun? I ask only because, as someone who doesn't play SR4, I generally avoid that forum, so appropriate categorization of threads is important to me.

+Quote Post
hobgoblin
post Apr 14 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #3

panda!

Member No.: 2,242

i guess its because that for SR4 players, this forum have taken over for the general SR forum. i have more or less stopped visiting the general SR forum...

so unless one can start to mix SR3- and SR4 threads in the same forum, i have a feel it will continue...

either that or one starts up a SR/RL crossover forum (alltho i dont think there is a need for one).

+Quote Post
nick012000
post Apr 14 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 7,398

It's in the SR4 forum because it has to do with the the wireless matrix. If people are like this with cell phones, imagine what they'd be like with commlinks and AR.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:57 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.