Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where to download SR4 from?
kingma15
post Apr 19 2006, 07:09 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,479

So I think I am most likely going to download the SR4 rulebook.

This will be the first time I have downloaded a RPG book, as I usually like to have the proper book.

Anyway, I was wondering, where is the best place to download it from? There are like four different websites you can get it from, is one any better then the others?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wizard
post Apr 19 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 8,114

I don't know about better but I get my Shadowrun PDFs from BattleCorps. The main reason is that I see them having the closest ties with FanPro. Also I have never had any problems with them after downloading some 15 PDFs.

Another reason I have is that when Holostreets eventually gets launched it will be run by the same company as BattleCorps so I imagine my account will be the same and thus I will continue buying all my stuff and getting updates from one company. Of course I could be entirely wrong about this.

+Quote Post
neko128
post Apr 19 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,209

I second Wizard's recommendation. I'm a BattleCorps subscriber (read their fiction) and have purchased 15-20 PDFs from them, and I've never had a problem. More to the point, the couple of people I know of who've had problems with PDFs from there (losing them, bad PDFs, whatever) have gotten swift and good support from the admins there.

+Quote Post
kingma15
post Apr 19 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 8,479

thanks for the tip guys.

i downloaded it tonight and am mightily impressed with the .pdf file.

I think it will work well having a laptop infront of me when running SR4.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:29 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.