Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Houserule ideas for magical groups?
emo samurai
post May 13 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #1

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,019

FanGirl wants to submerge soon and I need some ideas for ways to reduce the karma cost of this, since there isn't any Street Magic or Unwiring going on yet... Help?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edward
post May 13 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,587

Not that there was a way for otaku to reduce the cost but I would look at the % reductions for group and ordeal in MITS and use those as your baseline. I think it was about 10-15 % for each.

Edward

+Quote Post
Aaron
post May 13 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #3

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

Submersion (and initiation) costs "10 + (Grade x 3)" karma. If it was me, I'd knock the 10-15% off of the "10" part of the equation, rather than the "(Grade x 3)" part. I know that's not how it was done historically, but I always thought it odd that one's bonus increased with one's power.

Of course, we may be assuming that groups still give initiation/submersion benefits. In any case, we'll know soon enough.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:55 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.