Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadowrun Okinawa, Looking for Runners in Oki
Bones
post May 17 2006, 05:09 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,009

Hello all, I'm posting this here because it seems like a good place to start.

Are any of you out there stationed at or living in Okinawa Japan? If so I've been trying to get a group together for some SR ... most of my group has since left the island and I'm going crazy trying to find people to play.

I'll check back in a week (6-24-06) for responses from any intrested and we can work out the details from there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FanGirl
post May 17 2006, 06:30 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,438

Can this be moved to the GM/Player's Registry, pretty please? Because I don't want people making snarky comments about this thread.

EDIT: Bones, if you can't find anybody to play with you in your area, you could try joining a forum-based group in Welcome To The Shadows. Good luck finding somebody! :D

+Quote Post
Dog
post May 17 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,025

I got a buddy living in Okinawa, I'll point this message out to him.

+Quote Post
Bones
post May 24 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 6,009

Great thanks! I'm in the process of putting up a Shadowrun Okinawa website for players as well... it's not done yet, but the url will be www.shadow-web.org

If anyone can tell me how to move this to the Player/GM section I'll move it there ... still havn't fully found my way around this site. Is it possible to move a thread once it's started?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:46 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.