Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cyberware bioware
Lividicus
post May 20 2006, 04:38 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,288

the rules state that cyberware and bioware are tracked seperately does this mean each takes up a seperate essence point?

i didnt think so but i thought i would ask all of you

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ironfish
post May 20 2006, 04:57 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 8,423

No, they still take up the same essence points. You track them separately, because the lower of the two values only counts for half. For example, if you bout 3 points of cyberware and 2 points of bioware you would he used up 4 points of essence, not 5.

+Quote Post
Kanada Ten
post May 20 2006, 05:10 AM
Post #3

Beetle Eater

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,826

QUOTE (Ironfish @ May 19 2006, 11:57 PM)
No, they still take up the same essence points. You track them separately, because the lower of the two values only counts for half.  For example, if you bought 3 points of cyberware and 2 points of bioware you would have used up 4 points of essence, not 5.

Exactly. You need to keep a seperate track just in case you ever increase the amount of either ware (and thus need to adjust which one you half).

+Quote Post
Lividicus
post May 20 2006, 05:33 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 8,288

thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:47 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.