Reply to this topicStart new topic
> valve hammet map editor and SR
Straight Razor
post Jun 3 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,761

ok so i decided that it would be really cool if there was a counter strike, TFC, or deathmatch map set to SR's urban brawl. http://www.intercom.net/user/logan1/ubl.htm

then i relised that learning to use the hammer editor was more that i wanted to deal with right now. so i was hopeing someone could pick up this idea.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TimeKeeper
post Jun 6 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 149

We had this idea back in the day... there were two camps (or at least two thoughts about it):

One dedicated server where you made an actual player complete with stats and everything, then my KISS thought (Keeping it simple, slacker).

Using the rules from BKK you selected your class (which was really just a limit to both speed and starting armor) and then your personal sidearm.
One team was neon-green/blue the other was safety-orange/red.

I wanted to make a game that was somewhere between TFC and CS in that it was easy to pick up and play.

The only thing I couldn't figure out how to impletment was the Outrider. Course with HL2 that could be solved now.

Did I mention that the original UB ideas where for HL1?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:09 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.