IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cyberware and Bioware Essence, What's the breakdown of costs?
Geekkake
post Jun 4 2006, 10:01 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,372

I know this has been mentioned before, and a brief search didn't turn up anything right away. I know if both cyberware and bioware are implanted in a subject, one group only uses half Essence. I'm just curious how that works. A page reference is sufficient.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tarantula
post Jun 4 2006, 10:11 AM
Post #2

Dragon

Member No.: 6,686

The one using the lowest total is halved. If you have 2 points of cyber and 1 point of bio, the 1 point of bio is halved, for a total of 2.5 essence lost. Pg 301, in the black sidebar under essence cost.

+Quote Post
Geekkake
post Jun 4 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,372

Thank you kindly.

[Edit]: Took a quick look at the char sheet, and... they're dead even. One point in cyberware, one point in bioware. Do I just pick one to be halved, for now, and then switch it up once more 'ware is added, or do I get no halving bonus at all?

+Quote Post
Butterblume
post Jun 4 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 8,081

Choose one ;). When you add one kind of ware, this can change, of course.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:17 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.