Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GM Screen in Print?
Eugene
post Jun 11 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,625

Anyone know when this is likely to be available? Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fool
post Jun 11 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,316

if we're lucky, santa will leave it in our stockings.
Honestly, I just don't get it, WTF is so hard about getting it from pdF format to print. It can't really be an issue of money since they should have made enough of the pdf stuff to pay for the [printing.
The rate that books are coming out is painfully slow, and a detriment to their business. IMNHO People are going to start losing interest in the upgrades if they don't get them out.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Jun 11 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #3

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

FanPro should have copies at Origins, and it should be in stores for July. There was some issue with the printer subcontracting out part of the process.

You would be surprised how many crazy things can go wrong in the printing process. :)

+Quote Post
ornot
post Jun 11 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 8,638

I can believe the complexities involved with a long print run. Glad to hear that it's on its way now!

+Quote Post
WorkOver
post Jun 11 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,637

what happened to the PDF version that was to be split into 4 regular sized sheets then available to redownload? I have that email, and I praised you on this board. That was months ago.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Jun 11 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #6

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

Ugh. I totally dropped the ball on that while busy with other projects. I'll get back on it this week.

+Quote Post
Aaron
post Jun 12 2006, 12:02 AM
Post #7

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

I've been involved with about half a dozen print runs of games in various formats, and I've only seen one go smoothly. And in that one, I was licensing it to another company, so there could have been some weirdness of which I'm not aware.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:28 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.