> Looking for Shadowrun Players for weekley games., Weekly game; GMT -8
Gossamer
post Oct 15 2003, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,722

Hi,

I'm looking to set up a regular group to RP Shadowrun. It works best for me if we can get together every monday from 17:00 to 20:00 GMT -8 (thats Pacific Time). I have GMd Shadowrun games IRL but this will be my first foray into internet tabletop games. I would hope to get at least 3-4+ people interested in it to start with, I think that is a pretty managable and fun group to play with. I would like to use OpenRPG and the other utility that I would ask you to have is Battlecom. Its another free program.

Check out my MSN group to get the link for Battlecom and if you are interested in playing drop me an email. Feel free to join the group too, so I can send announcements and schedule game times.

Shadowrun: Downtown Seattle MSN Group

I'm still setting up the web sites so bear with me.

Hope to hear from somebody soon,

-Goss
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:45 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.