IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR3 pre-made campaigns, Looking for a good one to run....
TheNarrator
post Jul 23 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,631

So, a few of us who haven't played in a Shadowrun game in a while but would really like to have been gathering together and talking about starting up a campaign. And right now it looks like I'm gonna be the one running it, since nobody else has volunteered to.

I don't have a lot of experience GMing, so I'd like to run a pre-made campaign to make things a little easier on me. And we're all more familiar with the SR3 rules than SR4, so we'll probably play SR3.

Can anyone suggest any particularly good or enjoyable SR3 campaign premies? Some of us did Survival of the Fittest last year and enjoyed it a lot. Any others that people who liked SotF also enjoyed?

Thanks for your help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Platinum
post Jul 23 2006, 01:58 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 1,115

Start with the Shadowrun Missions. They are a simple way to get a group and new gm started.

http://www.shadowrunrpg.com/missions/downl...R3Archive.shtml

+Quote Post
hyzmarca
post Jul 23 2006, 02:31 AM
Post #3

Midnight Toker

Member No.: 6,456

The best Shadowrun Campaign ever.

Ohh, ultra violence.

And for those with way too much time, the closest you can come to a Shadowrun LARP without commiting actual crimes.

+Quote Post
TheNarrator
post Jul 23 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,631

Thanks for reminding me about Shadowrun Missions, Platinum. I might decide to use those.

And thanks for the funny, funny links, hyzmarca.

Still, I'm more than willing to buy a dead-tree campaign book. (Or borrow one from the extensive collections of one of my friends.) So if anyone has one they thought was good, please let me know. Is System Failure any good? Or Wake of the Comet? I know First Run contains some simple start-up missions like "Food Fight" and the like....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:17 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.