Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR2 character sheets, Help!!!!
furst
post Jul 29 2006, 02:41 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,980

I am looking for the original SR2 character sheets. Can any one please help me? The only ones on the net seem to be Wordman's, but I can't say I really like them.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Platinum
post Jul 29 2006, 04:09 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 1,115

I have just used wordman's in the past.... I did find that I had to use two of them, but the sr3 sheets are the same as sr2. (I stayed with sr2 as well) Nothing really changed on them.

Here is a url from the archives... hopefully you will find something you like better.
http://archive.dumpshock.com/ArchiveShowCa...category=Sheets

+Quote Post
Tanka
post Jul 29 2006, 04:52 AM
Post #3

Chrome to the Core

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,715

I don't think I've actually used a sheet for SR in a long, long time...

But, when I did, Wordman is what I went with.

+Quote Post
furst
post Jul 29 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 8,980

QUOTE (Platinum)
I have just used wordman's in the past.... I did find that I had to use two of them, but the sr3 sheets are the same as sr2. (I stayed with sr2 as well) Nothing really changed on them.

Here is a url from the archives... hopefully you will find something you like better.
http://archive.dumpshock.com/ArchiveShowCa...category=Sheets

Can I use 3rd ed decking sheets with 2nd edition rules or are they too different?

+Quote Post
Platinum
post Jul 29 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 1,115

yes, basically 3rd edition is really close to VR2. I recommend going with 3rd edition/matrix rules because they are a little more complete, and they hve reference tables. The only difference with sr3 and vr2 is validate I think, and maybe a few utilities.

+Quote Post
Wordman
post Aug 1 2006, 05:36 AM
Post #6

Target

Member No.: 970

Versions of my sheets for both Second and Third editions are still available at my Shadowrun sheet page.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:25 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.