Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Online Lone Star game looking for players, Come play the long arm of the man
Slug
post Aug 1 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,002

I'm trying to get a game together on Shadowland. Called Constellations, Asterisms, and Lone Stars, it centers around a small team of detectives in an anti-street crime task force.

The theme and atmosphere have been greatly influenced by The Shield, although the participants in this game needn't necessarily be dirty cops (but they can be). Rather, in trying to keep the streets quiet, the officers may find it necessary to cut a few constitutional corners.

The rules set will be SR3. New characters are greatly preferred. I know Shadowland and Dumpshock have had, at times, a rocky relationship, but I don't really care about any of that. I just want to find some players for my game. If you are interested, come to Shadowland and find the folder marked Constellations, Asterisms, and Lone Stars under the Private Campaigns folder.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:32 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.