Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Magic the Gathering at Ebay
James McMurray
post Aug 17 2006, 02:52 AM
Post #1

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,957

I don't know if anyone here plays Magic the Gathering, but if you do you can take advantage of my misery for your own personal enjoyment. Go ahead, I won't mind. :-)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjt_mcmurrayQQhtZ-1

Life issues have forced me to start selling off a bunch of my magic cards recently. Playsets of nice cards (birds of paradise, force of will, wrath of god, and more) and even a few full decks are there.

Keep checking, as new auctions go up daily.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zolhex
post Aug 17 2006, 06:12 AM
Post #2

Project Terminus: Soul Hunters

Member No.: 5,798

Just a thought but have you heard of card shark? I have not been on there in some time as I sold all my cards awhile ago. However cards move real well on that site so you may want to check it out www.cardshark.com I belive.

+Quote Post
James McMurray
post Aug 17 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,957

Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:52 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.