Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Transformers: Changing Vehicle Chassis, Bored and holding a copy of R3R
CirclMastr
post Aug 23 2006, 05:13 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,929

So I was looking through Rigger 3 Revised for something, when I got the sudden and terrible idea of a vehicle that could alternate between two different chassis.

Yes, I thought about Transformers.

Could it work? Would it work? Should it work? (The answer to that last one is "No.")
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Jopp
post Aug 23 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 948

Chassis: No
Appearance: Yes

having the Chassis be made out of smart materials and also containing photovoltic paint you could change both the model of the car and paint scheme.

For example you could shift between alternative models of Ford americar and it's equivalent of competing models.

+Quote Post
hyzmarca
post Aug 23 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #3

Midnight Toker

Member No.: 6,456

You can change the chassis, obviously, but a properly designed chassis with hydrolics and smark materials should be able to switch between multiple configurations. Its nature would be obvious to anyone examining it closely, of course, but there is no good reason why you can't have an absurdly expensive and slightly unreliable cr that transforms into a giant anthroform.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:13 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.