Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question on Possesion and Attributes
Bunsen
post Sep 2 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,184

Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere, I did do a search but could not locate an answer to my question:

When a metahuman is being possessed by a spirit with the possession power, my understanding is that the metahuman adds the Force of the spirit to it's new re-calculated attribute.

Q: Is the possessed's attribute end value (while possessed) limited in any way? (ex by the 1.5x cap?)

So if I had a Human hougann with a body of 6 and summoned a force 6 spirit to possess him/herself, would the possessed dual-natured being have a body of 12 or 9? or something else?

TIA

Bunsen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FrankTrollman
post Sep 2 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,665

Q: Is the possessed's attribute end value (while possessed) limited in any way? (ex by the 1.5x cap?)

No. Spirit attributes are uncapped.

So if I had a Human hougann with a body of 6 and summoned a force 6 spirit to possess him/herself, would the possessed dual-natured being have a body of 12 or 9? or something else?

-Frank
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:20 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.