Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Minnesotta, Twin Cities area, player / part time GM seeks group
Mongoose
post Oct 22 2003, 05:15 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 227

As a bonus, I have HUGE collection (as in multiples) of must current and old books that I could lend out.

If y'all have a Earthdawn thang, that's cool too.

Sebatian Wiers
m0ng005e@yahoo.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maximilianus
post Nov 17 2003, 06:02 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 5,830

Hey, I just moved to the Minneapolis area. I'm in Brooklyn Center and am open Saturday nights for a game.

+Quote Post
Mongoose
post Nov 19 2003, 05:40 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 227

Sounds nice, but 2 (or 3) people doesn't make for much a game. I'll post again if I hook up with other intersted players.

+Quote Post
Maximilianus
post Nov 22 2003, 06:55 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 5,830

I've been looking around, but the only people I know here either think RP'ing is stupid, play lame ass games (based on thier stories), or don't play anymore. Let me know how your search goes, I'm willing to play.

+Quote Post
Kamquat
post Jul 4 2004, 09:54 PM
Post #5

Target

Member No.: 6,384

I'm kicking myself for not checking this forum ages ago. I've got a friend in Minneapolis who I used to play with who has been in Shadowrun withdrawl since he moved to Minnesota. I'll try to convince him to post here if you guys are still looking for players.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:14 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.