IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is Battlecorps working on any new PDF releases?, I want the Lone Star book! :grr:
emo samurai
post Oct 10 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #1

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,019

A while back, they released Aztlan. Are they planning on releasing any more of the old books on PDF?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dranem
post Oct 10 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 7,975

I don't know about Battlecorps, but Paizo.com has a whack of 3rd & 4th Ed for sale in print and PDF on their site...

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Oct 10 2006, 03:43 AM
Post #3

Manus Celer Dei

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 3,802

Battlecorps is not working on any PDF releases. Adam might be, however.

~J

+Quote Post
Adam
post Oct 12 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #4

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

BattleCorps doesn't release anything; they're just a vendor.

They also do handle scanning some of the backlist titles, but they're behind on that -- the person doing the work had a stroke.

Other titles are my responsibility, but working on new books takes priority over that. I have a bunch in the pipeline that I'll get back to as soon as I clear up this glut of Classic BattleTech work.

Lone Star, fwiw, is on the scanning list -- we don't have the electronic files to do a digital conversion.

+Quote Post
Wounded Ronin
post Oct 12 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #5

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,383

Bah, who needs a Lone Star sourcebook? It's much more fun to just take the worst sterotypes of the LAPD and NYPD and, in the event that a player character ever gets left behind with full stun damage, make them Rodney King that character so hard he loses 1 point of Charisma.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:24 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.