Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Purchasing / Upgrading Vehicles, Pilot
starkebn
post Oct 14 2006, 09:26 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,443

Can anyone clarify what ratings a vehicle has and what costs there are in upgrading them?

The GMC Bulldog has a pilot rating of 2 in the gear list but the Rigger pregen has a Bulldog with all it's ratings at 4. Some of his other vehicles have no ratings listed yet others do. Have some been upgraded?

Do you have to pay the Response, Signal and Firewall upgrade cost for each vehicle to increase it's ratings?

If you buy Pilot at 4 can you use the one copy on all vehicles you own? Can you use the same copy to make as many rating 4 Agents as you like? How many times do you have to buy programs for your agents? Once for each agent or once full stop? If I buy all the programs at rating 6 and Pilot 4 can I just build vehicles / drones / agents to whatever specs I like?

These things just aren't clear in the BBB.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gort
post Oct 14 2006, 09:40 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,415

Pilot and firewall are programs, so you can just buy those or crack a copy and install them on all your drones.

Response and Signal are hardware, so you'd have to upgrade each drone seperately with those.

+Quote Post
starkebn
post Oct 14 2006, 09:59 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 9,443

OK, I guess that can be deduced. I would have expected it to be more expensive to get a squad of agents and your drones working better.

But I shouldn't complain that it's easier / cheaper than I thought :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:20 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.