> tenochtitlan map 2063, groking toxico city
smoking-mirror
post Oct 23 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,229

hello folks,

not so far away down south lies Tenochtitlan. The description given in the great "Aztlan" SB is not so consistant, not to speak of the ultra thin map of the city hiding under the backcover page.

ok enough is enough,
I'm developping the entire Thecnochtitlan map from Sat, views, Goo/earth view and any pertinent material. Even redraw the aerial view of Tenochtitlan zocalo with Aztechnology HQ and temples in realistic way.

If you'r interested in this project just wave me.
Everything will be welcome :
floorplans
drawings, photos and photoshop/gimp work, sketch
places description and so on.

high quality file for image are welcome.....

if/when completed this datasource will be accessible for free pdf format or whatever....opensource oblige
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
will_rj
post Oct 23 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,496

If you happen to work it out with google earth, please post it to the google earth thread and iŽd be happy to add your marks to my current google earth placemarks archive for shadowrun.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:28 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.