Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Denver Hot Spots -N- Stuff, what should my pc's know about denver
Balcon13
post Nov 13 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,415

I'm running a group in denver and one of my players asked for a list of some of the hotspots in denver like the amusement park. I have never run in denver so I am at a loss on this one, can someone please help me out on this so I can add more color to my game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Backgammon
post Nov 13 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #2

Ain Soph Aur

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 600

Shadowrun Missions is set in Denver, and as such, players and GMs can freely download the January 2006 issue of Commando Quarterly, which has a whole lot of info on Denver.

This info is of course set for the SRM context, but it's perfectly suitable for your own campaign as well.

You can, of course, download the Shadowrun Missions (available on srrpg.com) and run those as well. You don't necessarely have to follow the whole SRM campaing, you could pick and choose missions you like and run them independantly.

+Quote Post
Mugzy
post Nov 16 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

From: 50 Clicks north of Dragon City (Front Range Free Zone)
Member No.: 6,896

If you are interested in Denver spots, I'd suggest posting in the gaming / GM registry for those that are currently locals.

Without a doubt, the landscape of Denver will have changed in 2070, and before that with the treaties, but certain facets will remain.

I don't live directly in Denver, but I'm pretty damn close, and go there plenty, and would be happy to help out.

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Nov 16 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #4

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

Then help out here. Nobody goes to the other forums on Dumpshock. ;)

+Quote Post
eidolon
post Nov 16 2006, 02:50 PM
Post #5

ghostrider

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,333

Not true. Not everyone is that lazy. :)

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Nov 16 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #6

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

That's crap and you know it! I read pretty much everything, but I'm definitely in the minority ... especially when it comes to forums like the GM/Players Registry. It just doesn't see anything like the traffic that this, and the Shadowrun forum do. I don't have to be an Admin to know that. ;)

All that is beside the point though. The topic is of interest to more than just those who reside in the area, and has a direct bearing on the Shadowrun game world. It therefore belongs here, where the most people can benefit from it, and hopefully even contribute something more than I have. :P :)

+Quote Post
Balcon13
post Nov 16 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #7

Target

Member No.: 9,415

Thanks for all the help, the Commando quarterly has most of the info I was hoping to get :D :D .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:41 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.