> Renraku Arc
Centella
post Nov 30 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,617

Some quick question for a character background story:
The Renraku Arcology in Seattle was declared secured by the UCAS Task Force in 2063 (because of 2059's shutdown?...that's 4 years...). Is it still there in 2070 (I thought I read somewhere that it was teared down, I'm not sure though)? If yes, who owns it and what's happening there?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MYST1C
post Nov 30 2006, 09:13 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
From: Braunschweig, North German League, Allied German States
Member No.: 5,537

By 2070 the arcology is owned by Seattle - Renraku was kicked out when they didn't want to pay the military's bills for liberating the arc.
It was turned into a giant housing project for the underclass - ACHE (Arcology Commercial and Housing Enclave).

See the Seattle chapter of Runner Havens.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:53 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.