Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sensitive system and essence
psykotisk_overle...
post Dec 26 2006, 12:29 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,817

If a character has the Sensitive System quality, and installs both bioware and cyberware. Do you double the cost from cyberware before or after you determine wich type of ware has it's essence cost halved?

Example, say a character has installed 2 E worth of Bio and 1.5 E worth of Cyber, normally this would cost him a total of 2.75 essence. However with Sensitive system this would either cost 3.5 (2 bio + 1.5/2x2 cyber) or 4 (2/2 bio + 1.5x2 cyber).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Konsaki
post Dec 26 2006, 12:48 AM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 8,445

IMO, it would be doubled before you figure in which is higher. I dont think it is written down anywhere though.

+Quote Post
lorechaser
post Dec 26 2006, 03:26 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 9,168

QUOTE (Konsaki @ Dec 25 2006, 07:48 PM)
IMO, it would be doubled before you figure in which is higher. I dont think it is written down anywhere though.

Agreed. That makes the most sense.

Otherwise you get in to a case where you have 2 points of Cyber and 2.1 of bio. So you would say "Oh, I have more bio, so cyber is half, then doubled. Look! No cost!"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:36 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.