Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spell/Spirit Knack Quality
FlakJacket
post Feb 8 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #1

King of the Hobos

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 127

So I was wondering, has anyone actually used this quality in a game yet? Whilst I have several good ideas forming for characters with this ability, I haven't been able to use it on a PC so far. Was wondering if anyone out there had used it yet and how it had well it had worked in-game.

And as a second question, assuming that you had to take it, which would you choose? Spell or spirit, and then what type of spirit or spell would you take?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dashifen
post Feb 9 2007, 12:15 AM
Post #2

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

I'd take a spell knack for trid phantasm. I'd also try to get my GM to let me spend karma to increase my Magic but only to the extent that it enhances my knack (maybe you can in the RAW, I don't remember). Since trid phatasm can basically be used to perform all other illusion spells (with applied creativity), it seems like the most bang for your buck.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:36 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.