Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Talk about chinese fighting styles and zodiacs, on animal planet
Hocus Pocus
post Feb 18 2007, 05:02 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
From: In a hot tub, with lots of bubbles and champagne waiting for you.
Member No.: 1,972

on the animal plant channel today, and tomorrow there is a program that talks about how fighting styles were derived from animals in the martial arts. Quite interesting how they developed their moves from the animals they studied. Also the back to back programs feature the chinese zodiac signs and talks about the 12 different animals personalities (mostly dealing with relationships). Cool if ya thinking about making a martial arts dude or developing aspects of your totem animal.

and i know what yer thinking, what am i doing on a friday night here when i should be at the parades and drinking it up on the mardi gras weekend. Well let's see how boring and ho hum YOUR life is when YOU are married. bleh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:06 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.