IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RL news - smuggling items into facilities, You stuck what up where?!?
PBTHHHHT
post Mar 3 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,327

I first read the title of this article and went daaaannngg when it says someone stuck a grenade up there, but I felt better after I read what kind and the actual size of the grenade. Still, that's one thing I like about Shadowrun for cybered characters, you can smuggle things in your prosthetics rather than up something else. Plus, the article mentions other things found that people were trying to smuggle and where it was found. I heard of trying to sneak in drugs and the like but explosives? Well, there was the scene for the film Man on Fire but that was used to take out somebody...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HullBreach
post Mar 3 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,055

I remember reading about a woman somewhere in eastern europe who actually managed to smuggle a small automatic pistol into a prison, but had to go to the infirmary when she couldn't.......erm......retreive it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:59 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.