Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sensor Rating for Rigged Security System?, For a Spider PC
IvanTank
post Mar 5 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,866

So, yeah, what would you use as the dice pool for a rigged security system with things like closed circuit cameras, microphones, motion sensors, and radio signal scanners?

I ask because, as a wroting GM, I decided to make a rigger/spider, and his secure hideout will hopefuly become the group hideout, even when I am needing to GM.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Mar 5 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,813

well, the whole point of *closed circuit* cameras in SR4 is basically to have the system not be hackable, i would assume.

otherwise, it shouldn't need much more than 2-3, maybe more if you're worried about jammers, and toss on some rating 6 ECCM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 11:00 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.