Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Info on... Russian cities 2070...
Cynic project
post Mar 29 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,543

Vladivostok..Last I heard it was crazy caplistic! They will sell you their gramd mothers.Hell they will sell you, your grandmother!

St. Petersburg? I hear is might cold there and they will kill you for your life giving blood or vodka..Or something

And can't leave out Moscow...Really it is run by Vory now...I really don't think it could get much better in 2070...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spike
post Mar 29 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 10,765

Vladivostok is detailed a bit in an adventure book involving Great Dragons. Major Corporate presence from Japan as I recall. Yamatetsu maybe?

+Quote Post
JongWK
post Mar 30 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Validating
Member No.: 3,992

Evo's HQ is in Vladivostok. The city is fully featured in Target: Smuggler Havens.

+Quote Post
FrankTrollman
post Mar 30 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #4

Prime Runner

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,665

Both of the previous posters are correct, since Yametetsu changed its name to Evo in 4th edition and the adventure in question was for a previous time when the company's name was Yametetsu.

-Frank

+Quote Post
Cynic project
post Mar 30 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 6,543

And what of St. Petersburg or Moscow?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:19 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.