Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Technomancer
five-sola
post Apr 1 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,273

I know I am just overlooking it somewhere, but I can't find it. :-) I am building a Technomancer and am trying to find the complex forms. ... well I mean how much they cost in BP. the technomancer section says use the normal programs for complex forms but programs list cost in NuYen x rating.

what is the cost per rank ?

appreciate the help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Apr 1 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #2

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

You could rate the Nuyen in BP. You know, you get 5,000 Nyuen per BP, so you can just figure out by the costs the BP costs.

+Quote Post
five-sola
post Apr 1 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #3

Target

that was what I was thinking but wanted to find out if it actually gives a BP in the book. Like same cost as Knowledge skills per rank. or something

the Nuyen would make it very cheap :-) just seems too over powering that way.

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Apr 1 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

it's in the character generation section, under "starting resources for technomancers" or something like that. right near the end of the section, at any rate.

in any event, cost is 1 BP per rating of complex form, max number of complex forms is double your logic iirc. (you should look up the relevant section first, of course).

+Quote Post
five-sola
post Apr 1 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #5

Target

never mind... i just rechecked the pre-gen char in the book and noticed that each rank added up to the 35BP they say it cost.

I knew it was going to be something simple. :-)

+Quote Post
FrankTrollman
post Apr 2 2007, 01:23 AM
Post #6

Prime Runner

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,665

Also, you're not allowed to start play with a more than double your Lofgic in CFs. (see p. 86)

And you're a fool not to buy as many as you can, because purchasing them later is about the worst exchange rate of Karma to Build Points in the game.

-Frank

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:59 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.