Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ward Regeration, When does it happen?
HatterMadness
post Apr 21 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,496

A Ward or similar astral barrier will regenerate it's Structure After "resting" for a combat turn.... at least that it what the book said.

But does that mean that at the end of each combat turn it regenerates, or does an attacker have to leave it alone for a full combat turn?

The book says that only the most motivated attacker will get through, so that leads me to think that it regenerates every turn... but the word resting makes me think that you have to give it some air for a turn before it regenerates....

Anyone care to break the tie for me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
knasser
post Apr 21 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #2

Shadow Cartographer

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,636

QUOTE (HatterMadness)
A Ward or similar astral barrier will regenerate it's Structure After "resting" for a combat turn.... at least that it what the book said.

But does that mean that at the end of each combat turn it regenerates, or does an attacker have to leave it alone for a full combat turn?

The book says that only the most motivated attacker will get through, so that leads me to think that it regenerates every turn... but the word resting makes me think that you have to give it some air for a turn before it regenerates....

Anyone care to break the tie for me?

I suppose that I can't give you an irrefutable quote from the book that says it regenerates regardless of attacks, but it seems natural to me that it just goes straight back to full force. That's how I play it at least, and it honestly didn't occur to me that it would be different, though now you point it out I can see how it could be taken that way.

I don't know if that helps or not, but that's my vote, at least.

-K.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:25 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.