IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adept PC in SRM - player seeks comments, Bongo Slade-A kid with Magic and a dream
pbangarth
post May 4 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #1

Old Man of the North

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,463

After years of combat/stealth/tech - oriented PCs, I decided to try something a bit off the wall. Presented here is a character who entered the shadows by the back door, not intent on 'making it' in corporate espionage, and with goals all his own.

This is a PC I have started playing in Shadowrun Missions and present him here to get feedback as to whether you think this kid will survive long enough to reach his goals, and how you might interact with him. He bears bits and pieces from my own youth (see if you can get the movie reference from his name), from my daughter, and from a friend's son.

Also, I am interested in comments on the type of Magical focus he seeks. Hmmm... sounds almost like two posts.

I post here rather than in Shadowrun Missions just to catch more eyes.

Character History

[ Spoiler ]

Character Stats
[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kyoto Kid
post May 4 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #2

Bushido Cowgirl

Group: Members
From: On the Double K Ranch a half day's ride out of Phlogiston Flats
Member No.: 7,490

...with the emphasis on music performance, he reminds me of my character Leela. She wasn't an adept but did have Skill points devoted to Performance and supporting knowledge skills. Also devoted a lot of Karma into having her overcome nasty flashbacks that prevented her from going on stage and improving her music based skills. In the end she retired as a runner after playing her first concert in over ten years for which she achieved a Novastar (in classical terms) impact. Basically her ticket was written after that.

+Quote Post
fool
post May 4 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,316

ya might try some unarmed combat specializing in pounding on their head like a drum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:43 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.