Reply to this topicStart new topic
> somethingawful.com briefly makes fun of Shadowrun, They must be SR4 players
Wounded Ronin
post May 8 2007, 02:12 AM
Post #1

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,383

I just found an article where somethingawful.com briefly makes fun of Shadowrun on the basis of rules complexity. They must be some of those SR4 players.

Anyway, click on the link. There's an incredibly funny photograph on the page you must view while reading the text.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/fashion-sw...bes.php?page=11

Zack: It's the man himself, G. Gordon Liddy!

Steve: This is just like the cover of one of my Shadowrun books.

Zack: That's no surprise. I think G. Gordon Liddy is a huge fan of that game.

Steve: I'm not, the damage system for combat was way too complicated. Awesome setting though.

Zack: Yes, William Gibson crossed with Tolkein. Absolute genius. I can't wait until they come out with a game that crosses Isaac Asimov with Agatha Christie. Ten Little Androids.

Steve: All I know is you could play a troll wizard with a machine gun in Shadowrun, you just couldn't figure out whether or not he killed someone with his machine gun.

Zack: G. Gordon Liddy would never be able to figure out if he got a head shot on an ATF agent.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:01 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.