IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adventure Book, Like the good 'ol days.
Chibu
post May 21 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,102

Ok, so maybe I was a bit too vague or maybe I have too much in the same place in my last post. I have an idea though. Namely, I think we, the dumpshock community, should publish a net adventure book. One with a bunch of runs that are all linked together. I think we could do it. We could collaborate on here, get everything together, divide up some of the work, like the writing, and get it out to the internet so that everyone can enjoy it.What do you think? Anyone up for it? It'll fun ^-^ If you want in, just say so. Everyone's welcome to help. Once we get a few people aboard, we'll start getting into the details. sound like a plan?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post May 21 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,522

While that's a great idea, it's also the way that Shadowrun Missions works. :) Missions scenarios are fan written, and sponsored by FanPro. While I don't mean to suggest that the program needs to be the only one of its sort, we do have a framework in place for it already.

At the moment, I'm not looknig for more proposals, but I expect that there may be more creative opportunities for Missions writers in the not too distant future.

+Quote Post
Chibu
post May 22 2007, 04:15 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,102

Well that's cool. Only thing is, as I say too much, I want to keep 2nd and 3rd alive, as I have yet to play 4th. I just don't want to read a new core book i suppose. Well, and I like the feel of the other editions a little better. So, that's really the crux of the matter I suppose.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 05:08 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.