> Teamwork and summoning / binding
laughingowl
post Jun 6 2007, 06:06 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,895

Nothing says that you 'can't.

Is teamwork possible on summoning / binding.

If so for the 'summoning / binding test' or could dice be used for the drain test?

Even more then ritual sorcery, folklore is full of ritual summonings, so there should be a way in my opionon.

(though potentially the biggest exploit ever, since spirits seem to be one of the bigger explots as it is)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
odinson
post Jun 6 2007, 07:01 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 11,383

Sounds interesting. I would assume that only the leader of the teamwork would get the services of the spirit.

+Quote Post
WearzManySkins
post Jun 6 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 11,440

In past games using 3 ed, the group I played in did this alot, it works real well. Made enchanting under the old rules much more fun. We had a hermetic, shaman, enchanting adept, and elemental adept .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:24 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.